This Aiconic EU Candidate Privacy Statement (“Statement”) informs you of how Aiconic B.V. (“Aiconic”/”we”/”our”/”us”) collects and uses information when considering candidates for employment with Aiconic.
We may collect and process the following types of information from candidates that apply for opportunities at Aiconic:
- Candidate’s name, contact information, gender, employment history, education history, work permit/visa information, referrals/references and their contact information, and any other information the candidate provided through the application process
- Job preferences such as location, working hours, or desired compensation
- Candidate’s social network or web account names such as Twitter, LinkedIn, GitHub, etc.
- Interview notes, details, and the results of any recruiting exercises from the candidate
- If disclosed to us, any special needs or health condition relating to and provided by the candidate
We collect and use the above relevant information because we need it to consider the candidates’ application and assess the candidate’s suitability for employment opportunities with Aiconic, or because it is required under applicable laws. We will inform the candidate if the information is required, and we will use any information submitted by the candidate in accordance with this Statement.
We process the information:
- To receive, review and respond to candidate’s application in an efficient manner
- To verify the information provided, and to check the candidate’s references
- To assess the candidate’s suitability for the job opportunity at Aiconic
- To facilitate and organize the recruiting and interview processes
- To prepare for the offer letter if applicable
- To perform analysis relating to our internal recruiting performance metrics
- To create and submit reports as required by any applicable laws or regulations
In considering the candidate for current or future opportunities at Aiconic, we may contact the candidate from time to time for updates or invite the candidate to Aiconic events. The candidate may opt-out of this type of communication at any time.